So Pantone has announced that their colour of the year for 2013 is emerald. Not one of my personal favourites but I think it could make for some interesting and fresh make up looks for spring and summer.
Here are 11 of my favourite green make up products (not all of them strictly emerald in colour) that I could see myself experimenting with next season.
- Midori Pressed Eyeshadow Sugarpill - £8.95
- Metallic Liquid Eyeliner Barry M - £4.79
- Powder Mono Eyeshadow Dior - £21.50
- Nomad Nail Polish Illamasqua - £13.50
- Emerald 3D Crystal Nail Polish Filthy Gorgeous - £6.30
- Parrot Green Dazzle Dust Barry M - £4.59
- Poison Ivy Eyeshadow Trio Collection 2000 - £3.19
- Green With Envy Nail Polish Orly - £5.00
- Whisper Individual Lashes Sugarpill - £3.95
- Vert Profond Little Round Pot Intense Eyeshadow Bourjois - £6.99
- French Kiss Intense Supersoft Kohl Pencil Collection 2000 - £1.99
What do you think of Pantone's choice of colour? Love it or hate it?